CMG Property Management
Thank you for your interest in our Property Management and Leasing services! Our unique and customer service oriented approach to rental property management has positioned us to serve our clients by helping them meet their investment portfolio goals. We manage a select portfolio so that we maintain a quality inventory of properties for our clients and tenants.
STEPS TO RENTING
Find a property that you are interested in touring.
Come see us at our office, so that we can get a copy of your photo ID. If the property is more than 25 miles from our office, we can process the check in by e mail. We value our agents along with our prospective tenants, and want to ensure everyone’s safety.
While at the office we will schedule your tour.
Tour the property.
- Criminal background check – no felonies or sex offenders
- Gross income verification of three times the rent – need most recent month worth of paystubs
- Current AND any previous landlord verification
- Credit check – we are not looking for a specific score but do expect good credit and payment history
- No repossessions
- No foreclosures
- No utility collections
- No evictions
- No bankruptcies within the last 3 years – if bankruptcy, there must be a good payment history established going forward.
The application process will take approximately 48 hours to process the entire application. This process cannot be started until all information has been submitted to our office.
Once your application is approved, we will:
- Contact you to schedule your move in walkthrough, which is normally on the day your lease starts.
- The lease will be sent to you electronically to sign.
- After all parties have signed, we will sign and you will receive a completed copy in your email.
- A link will then be sent to you to pay the deposit online. If your move in is within a week, we will need the deposit and rent paid by certified funds in the office.
- Next, you will coordinate your move including obtaining an occupancy permit if required, transfer utilities over, and then start packing!